Below is an approximate timeline for our school’s Capital Works program. By clicking on the links below, you can see a collection of excerpts from relevant newsletter articles and community announcements that have been shared throughout each phase of the build.
If you have any questions about the capital works program here at BNW, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- OCTOBER 2018:
- The Hon James Merlino makes a political announcement regarding school funding, publicised from our school grounds. This announcement included $6.23 million funding for Brunswick North West Primary School!
- JUNE-JULY 2019: Planning Phase 1
- Read about the Department’s spatial and resource analysis, our community consultation process and the appointment of an architect here.
- AUGUST-DECEMBER 2019: Planning Phase 2
- Read about the development of a 5-year masterplan and priority projects here.
- JANUARY-FEBRUARY 2020: Schematic Design Phase
- Read about the refinement of the priority projects and further consultation here.
- MARCH-APRIL 2020: Design Development Phase
- See photos in the March-April update!
- MAY-JUNE 2020: Tender Documentation
- JULY-AUGUST 2020: Tender Process and appointment of builder
- TBA: Construction begins